EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GkJ-mo

electricity towers

Guest GkJ-mo

remember the 3.0 times, where you could easily win the game by massing gold towers and its upgrades?

the same thing is now possible with electricity towers owning everything.

its just as lame as massing gold was, but as we are stilll edging out things i thought this might as well get some love.

i dont have any real suggestions, on what exactly to change, but had 2 games yesterday where i ended up using them as no other promising towers were available from the elements

whatya think generally about that and some suggestions on exact changes are also welcome :)

same goes for poison and rage.

But the game would become somehow lame if we remove all good damage dual towers :?

so imo it's something we have to accept, at least it is pretty rare to get on random both elements to lvl3 to build the 3rd tier and the harder waves will be pretty though just with lvl1 electricity even massing. Its just a good way to pharm a bit midgame.

Poison and Electricity are getting hit with the balance stick in a special way. They are going to be doing physical damage next version, meaning that their damage won't ignore armor or armor type.

It has becomed much better now on beta7, but i expected it to have still more nerf. Is electricity really being now affected by the armor strenth this means, general damage reduction % which depends on difficulty (not armor type, armor strength).

Edit: Just had a game with poison tower and it is really nerfed now, you can't just mass them after midgame without losing more money then going for triples, good work. :P

Sign in to follow this