EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Death Towers [important]

I think the death towers are even worse now.

I have only played with them at Very Hard Extreme, but they can't hit enough units. They are even worse then before.

I would like to have the death as it almost was:

A minor reduce in damage or speed.

Make it deal half damage if the targeted unit has half hp left or more.

Make it deal full damage if the targeted unit has half hp or less.

Example:

A unit has 75% hp left, now the tower deal half damage.

A unit has 25% hp left, now the tower deal full damage.

A unit has 51% hp left, now the tower deal half damage.

A unit has 50% hp left, now the tower deal full damage.

A unit has 0% hp left, now the unit are dead.

Info could be something like this:

The death tower checks how close a unit is to death, the closer the more dangerous is the death tower. Deals full damage if the creep has half amount of life or less. Deals half damage if the creep has half amount of hp or more.

Edit: or the other way around, the more life a creep has the more damage death deals.

Death Tower gets better the slower the creeps are. This prevents the flies from missing on their attacks. On Extreme, I can imagine how Death Tower isn't so good.

Death is actually a quite interesting tower, sometimes it hits creeps far out of range catching leaks, and some other times it leaves a bunch of 10 mechanical mobs without a scratch.

I'm actually just using this tower in pairs, then it works fine, and if you get roots, gg. It combines excellent with magic to catch unexpected leaks and some other duals.

I like it, it's not exactly a weak tower as well, much more a bit chaotic, but I agree that it's pretty useless on fast waves or playing extreme.

Still don't like them.

Seems like a luck tower or something.

More basic, It works bad alone without slow. All towers we got now With almost same elements need some kind of slow of boost. (jinx and curse tower) They are not god solo? right.

Also Death Tower and Magic are pretty god. And I really looked forward to use them later on. (there should not be a tower that effectives is depending on what difficult you have.)

Edit: We changed death, beucase they were hard to balance right?

But what about now. they are really imbalanced (work sometimes and sometimes not. :evil: )

What will happen?

Will we keep the death we have now? or will we change it again to a new one, or stick with an altered old one?

I want to give the new Death Tower a chance. I think it has potential, may just need some tweaking (number of flies, their movespeed/damage, range etc.).

You deside.:cry:

I looked forward using death and magic togheter. :oops:

Edit: Well if were going to keep death as it is I got an idea.

Is there a way of making the locust units attack with ranged attacks? Change the model it is to familiar, all locust abilitys have the same model.

Sign in to follow this