EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Kindle tower

How does the damage shows? Can't you just create the immolation immage and after that destroy it immediatly, it will still run the whole animation. (should work)

I don't know havent tested it yet.

Another guy said it didn't work.

I'll try it when I come home from home 8)

Tested. Not showing could post a replay, but you could imagine what nothing looks like :P Maybe using the Doom explosion animation on the tower itself altought it might ´lag alot when there are a lot of towers.

Guest FusionSlayer

i was going to the say the same thing, and maybe an icon for when u are clicked on the creep.

It does not show which creeps are being toasted, i hope we can fix it for the next beta. The way it was on 3.0 was pretty ok, you could see the creeps BURN :twisted:

At least, everyboy wants to know when the murlock flesh is ready to make it to a juicy sandwich :D

Guest Sancdar

Kindle is still a little weak, I think. Steam didn't stack, but it had an attack that let you mow through a couple more levels and made it more useful. Kindle's power is eclipsed completely by the Poison tower, which shares one element and does significantly more damage - Kindle maxes out at about 900/creep, Poison is more like 1500+.

Sign in to follow this