EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrchak

Bugs for beta 5

Guest mrchak

It seems to crash a lot

I also noticed a bug: Karawasa is listed as "Map Creator" interesting.

Also chaos mode doesn't seem to work, but its hard to tell because the map seems to crash a lot.

peace

BP

It seems to crash a lot

Also chaos mode doesn't seem to work, but its hard to tell because the map seems to crash a lot.

peace

BP

Curious about this crashing issue. When I optimized the map, the filesize was much smaller than beta4. I thought I had used all the same options, but apparently not. If other people start reporting the crashing issue, this would be my first suspicion of cause.

As for "Map Creator," I am indeed listed as that over my unit. However, you are listed as "Original Author," a title I thought gave proper credit. If there is a naming scheme you feel is more appropriate, I'd be happy to modify it.

Guest emjlr3

crash a lot? hope its not related to any of my stuff.....

though i not much i did was added to the new beta

Karawasa should be Map Editor, or Updater

Chak should be Map Creator

emjlr3 should be Map Scripter :)

It seems to crash a lot

peace

BP

Curious about this crashing issue. When I optimized the map, the filesize was much smaller than beta4. I thought I had used all the same options, but apparently not. If other people start reporting the crashing issue, this would be my first suspicion of cause.

As for "Map Creator," I am indeed listed as that over my unit. However, you are listed as "Original Author," a title I thought gave proper credit. If there is a naming scheme you feel is more appropriate, I'd be happy to modify it.

Well, Map Creator should be "Karawasa & mrchak". Kara has a lot of work with v4, while the original idea... This is the fairest, as I think.

For me, 3 of 3 games went well (until level 40). No crashes here. I only played all-random very hard defdefdef... :)

Guest DeathMasta

Beta 5 has not crashed on me once, played it like 4 or 5 times so far. Is War3 crashing or are you forgetting to type in the the codes to allow playing of the map?

Guest Sancdar

Chaos mode works fine for me, and I haven't crashed yet. What towers were you using when you crashed?

Sign in to follow this