EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrchak

3.0 Batch of Bugs

Guest mrchak

I'm just going to list these. It would be great to see these all fixed

Earth armor has a lower attack priority than all other defense types... Probably because it's based off of Divine Armor. Is there any way this can be fixed? Very noticeable in Chaos Mode.

[EDIT: My mistake, earth is based off fortified armor. This can be fixed, switching Earth and Elemental armors, though this won't be an issue for chaos mode in the new version, it should still be fixed]

In my experience, Ronald count hardly ever appears. During the ronald round, I've seen it like 2 times out of the hundred or so times playing.

When I've played, I get the message "You have completed the main part of the game .... ultimate evil, Ronald" two times. It should be fixed so this message is only displayed once.

Multiboard should remain hidden for a player until after he's voted - it obscures the voting area.

If someone doesn't vote in time, I've seen their builder stay in the center area and not move to their area of the map. Should investigate this to make sure it gets fixed

The range of "Shadow Strike", dark hero's ability, seems awfully short.

The demons summoned by the heroes should be balanced so they each have an equally useful ability - the phoenix has nothing currently.

Guest Ryukira

Dont know if this is a bug or if its meant o be, but every level after the less fortunate players drop/die u get the same "congratz you won but can u survive" msg, not too annoying the first 10 or so levels but after a while it gets kinda annoying...

Guest hyperprimate

Speaking of messages, when you are playing on random mode you still get the "You got 1 lumber to spend"-messages. Should be changed to a messages saying what elemental was summoned.

Guest Sancdar

Yeah, I see a lot of noobs on random wondering why they don't have any lumber.

Guest mrchak
Speaking of messages, when you are playing on random mode you still get the "You got 1 lumber to spend"-messages. Should be changed to a messages saying what elemental was summoned.

good call.

Guest sillyboy_tomato
\

very thoughtful. *thumbs up*

This is not actually a bug, only a suggestion, but it would be better to have a Ronald kill count.

:idea: Then a ronald spawn count.

I think most of players think thats a god idea, or so I hope. :oops:

if a unit is struck by nova it is slowed. If it is struck by supernova it replaces the slow curse and is replaced with a better one.

Though if the supernova strucks first, the units are speeded up when normal nova strucks them.

(same with others such as enchandment towers)

That the worse aura may replace the good one, is that a bug or just something supposed to avoid?

Sign in to follow this