EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Remedy

Investment Trick/Metal-Alloy Tower

Guest Remedy

Why is everyone obsessed with lwdf strategy. I learned a long time ago a trick with investment to get 1 million gold by i believe it was lvl 30. And then to get ELF and get Metal and upgrade it, they go for E2L2F2 and get Alloy. I know it OWNED...BUT I FUCKING FORGOT IT!!! And its pissing me off. Anyone remember how to do it :)??

You can't do that in multiplayer I assume? Or in under 35 minutes? And alloy w/o support wont give you a lot of ronalds either. Maybe ldwf-n isn't that bad after all. :wink:

Guest Remedy

well not anymore considering u fucked up the 3.0 map by taking away Alloy and Metal upgrades. But you can still get interest to get a mill by lvl 30 ive seen it done. I just dont remember how to do it

well not anymore considering u fucked up the 3.0 map by taking away Alloy and Metal upgrades

The way you put it, it really sounds like an improvement. :P

Guest Sancdar

You might have been playing 2.8 or whatever, the map with interest every 3 or 4 seconds.

Why is everyone obsessed with lwdf strategy. I learned a long time ago a trick with investment to get 1 million gold by i believe it was lvl 30. And then to get ELF and get Metal and upgrade it, they go for E2L2F2 and get Alloy. I know it OWNED...BUT I FUCKING FORGOT IT!!! And its pissing me off. Anyone remember how to do it ??

Is this your way of seing a balanced map?

well not anymore considering u fucked up the 3.0 map by taking away Alloy and Metal upgrades. But you can still get interest to get a mill by lvl 30 ive seen it done. I just dont remember how to do it

You got anger when they deleted pretty much unbalanced things.

And don't say it was balanced as you said you could easily get a million gold. So don't come and say it was balanced :P:P

Guest Cataras

But at some point he is right. The creators of the map did delete some unbalanced things such as metal towers but they replaced it with new unbalanced tactics such as lwdf-n....

But at some point he is right. The creators of the map did delete some unbalanced things such as metal towers but they replaced it with new unbalanced tactics such as lwdf-n....

:) At some point. I must agree that some tactics (money & slowing) are too powerful, but it's not exactly enough: the other tactics are the too weak ones.

I don't think that very hard should only be beatable with an average minimum of 2 clicks per second throughout an hour, sometimes even more (8-10 / sec). I wouldn't call that a game, that is more like a work, some hand job ;) Anyway, massive selling/rebuilding is such a thing. (For maddicted people, there is extreme mode!)

There are a couple of strategies that are playable, but I was only successful playing one: slow. And I'm waaaaay better than other players I play with. As Cisz described, the trick of slow is, that it is faster. The ability to sell 100% - or the penalty of losing 25% - means for me, that I should play

- random, with selling a lot, until it's manageable (lvl 30-40)

- non random, playing slow.

The only exception is money, but there it's important, that you have 1.9x money near the end, compared to 'normal' play.

Anyway, I'm interested in 4.x, checkin' out :)

Why is everyone obsessed with lwdf strategy. I learned a long time ago a trick with investment to get 1 million gold by i believe it was lvl 30. And then to get ELF and get Metal and upgrade it, they go for E2L2F2 and get Alloy. I know it OWNED...BUT I FUCKING FORGOT IT!!! And its pissing me off. Anyone remember how to do it :)??

Since the money in creeps is around 80-100K (30 per level), it seems to be impossible. Once I saw somebody to have 200K net worth at the and.

However, it is possible to get infinite money in this game: play often; sometimes the creeps get stalled (2 or 3 on top of each other). Then you leave the computer, go to dinner, read some books, get the interest, and check back in some days. ;-)

Guest 1mpulse

this trick was around version 2.6. you could ride on fire towers and just get interest picks then build up metals and own.

Guest Remedy

This was i believe 2.5 and it wasnt unbalanced. You had to know how to build the right towers. If you didn't know what towers to build in the beignning, you weren't going to get 1 mill by lvl 30. You didn't cheat, and you didnt have a rigged spot. And Metal and Alloy Towers were NOT rigged. You just decided to fuck them up because you could. You could only make them work correctly if u knoew how to do INTEREST. If you didnt, they sucked.

Guest 1mpulse

it WAS unbalanced. you take one fire pick, then like five interests. build with only fires and rack up interest till you could build/upgrade on interest alone. i could do it the first time i tried it.

and if you can win the map with only one type of tower, it should be changed

Sign in to follow this