EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SombreFloe

Creep Kill gold/Expensive towers

Guest SombreFloe

I'd like to suggest an increase in the creep kill gold (for the creeps after level 30 or so) and maybe to balance things out the last 10 level creeps could be made a little more stronger. Or as a 2nd suggestion the final tower costs could be reduced a little.

Main reason for this suggestion is the game ends way too early before one can try out the final tower of his choice of elements or build pure elemental towers. I mean when you finally manage to build some final level towers in the good positions, it's level 60 and the game ends...(lol, I guess that makes me sound like a bad player :P) So I'm asking if there could be more money for players to enjoy the feeling of having the final towers a little longer.

Or at the very least, killing Ronalds should give us the money for that. So as a 3rd suggestion, add creep kill gold for Ronald!:D

You are talking about the pure towers? Cause everything else can by build at the 3X waves (31+).

Guest Warcryptic

The goal is to win, with more gold it will make it much to easy. Its not really useful to use all towers just to see how cool/strong they are. The game needs balance you say, and thatll make it more unbalanced as in skillclass.

Sign in to follow this