EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

Suggested Changes for 1.49

Whelp, incoming small list, cause that's all I got, lol.

• Runic's base damage is fine now, but its effect damage needs to drop to 33%, it's still pretty busted.
  • And if there's a way, for Mazing mode, revert Vapor back to how it was. It's fine in non-mazing mode, but mazing... I don't have to even comment on it now, lol.

Alright, regarding insane difficulty, starting minerals need to be buffed to at least 90, maybe 100, 70 is just too low to stay alive.

For extreme mode, the amount of minerals you get per wave should go up by a difficulty level, due to the disparity in interest. Additionally, there needs to be extra time for every 5 waves. Insane + Extreme is currently impossible.

I agree for the runic effect damage which is OP. It s far away the best T3 tower in the game.

You can achieve regulary 450+ fruits kill (not point, fruit kill) in non-mazing, normal mode (achieved over 500 fruits kill on some games...). And also i mean not alone, public game (quiet more difficult as you cannot optimize interests....).

With the others T3 towers and similar build you cannot reach 400 fruits kill in best situation.

Sign in to follow this