EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
0rb3r

Buenos dias y buenas tardes

Hi, my name is Martin and I live actually in Madrid (Spain), i'm pretty versatile, on the one side i'm a fourth year business psychology student, on the other I've just opened this summer my own business with 2 friends, so, dont wonder if I have some lagunes in which I'm not visiting the forum, I've been pretty stressed this year.

I'm 26 years old and natural of Hamburg, germany. My favorite hobbies are Sports, Reading newspapers, Chess, Watching Animes (Naruto, Bleach, Death note, Claymore are the ones I watch now), foreign languages, PC games (Anyone wondering :) ), and more in general Surfing on the Net and Books.

I play W3 for about 16 months and discovered EleTD for about 9 months ago. I play mostly solo but sometimes you can find me on Northrend portal.

EleTD is actually the only TD I play, other maps I play are the HeroLineWars saga, Terminus Arena, XAos, sometimes Angel Arena, and, how not, DotA (I'm an absolutely DotA-noob, I admit) and some others.

About my EleTD playing skills, I mostly play VH+Random, generally I beat the first 60 lvls with something between 3 and 40 lives depending on elements. I do not beat BigMac Ronald :roll: , but I will or die tryin'.

Kind regards to all the forum staff, all ETD-fans and all newcommers. The real test is just about to start. ElementTD 4.0, harder then ever, can't wait 4 release :D

Guest lumber_of_the_beast

Hiya, Martin/Orb3r! Hope your business turns out great, and you manage to find the free time to hang out here.

Guest Warcryptic

Orber, you will or die trying you said? Then die because its never endingXD.

Anyway, welcome.

Ya, I know, but can u stop trying it :D

Actually I reached about 1300 fried rony's soloing, mass slow +mass lagg +mass boring, then they just started appearing on the exit. Seems that I still require some enlightnment or need to reach some weird plane of existence to achieve Cisz 3 day bigmac killing marathon :P

Anyways, thanx for the replay and I hope we met sometime in BNet for a gg.

Sign in to follow this