EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
bertolossi

Custom Maps for HoN available! Please read!

Hey guys, recently we have been able to play custom maps in Heroes of Newerth ( MOBA game ) and I'd like to know if someone here wants to create a map or at least join the community :>

There are videos in this youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/scoutinvis/

showing the work ppl could do. Its really new, so we haven't got complex and big maps.

I thought of coming here because I remembered the element TD in warcraft AND there is one version to play in hon which is very good and could be better now, but its not possible to play it online. I would appreciate your work there :D thank you,

excuse me for my bad english, i'm brazillian.

It's not that I'm ignoring this - it's more I'm waiting on the main dev Karawasa to say something, cause I'm really not sure if I should say anything before he does. Most I can say (for now) is that I had no idea a HoN version of the game existed, thought there was only a SC2 version. I did look into the HoN version, and it does look really nice, though still WIP. Just curious, do the guys making the HoN version even know about the SC2 version?

Also, no worries about your English; it's perfectly fine, lol.

I used to be in contact with the developer of the HoN version. He based it off of WarCraft 3. I do not know if he is still around or not. I'll shoot him an email though to let him know he can make it multiplayer.

WindStrike, the map is really old, its like from 2010 or something I GUESS, and we are able to play custom games only now, online, so I don't know if he knew about SC2 version but still a HoN version would be all day playable. Tons of people are playing "really poor" maps. Imagine a element TD IN HON! ahha so nice :D

Thank you Karawasa, if it works it will be really nice for us... and if he wants I can tell the names or where to find ppl who are currently playing it/managing it.

Ty for the attention

Sign in to follow this