EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest trihero

A weird imbalance?

Guest trihero

I haven't seen this listed anywhere else, but what happened is I created a very hard game on bnet with just myself, and after I clicked the difficulty mode, I went away for a bit. When I came back, I noticed I was making interest even though the game hadn't really started yet (because I still had to pick the other game modes).

I found this to be a really stupid and easy way to bypass any level of difficulty this game has to offer, all I had to do was afk on the computer for few hours and had plenty of gold to dominate the game.

Shouldn't the interest counter begin when the actual game begins, and not while you're selecting game modes?

Guest trihero

Oh ok thanks didn't know it was already a known issue :D

It's a pretty decent game overall, but in terms of single player, it suffers from the classic TD syndrome of once you figure out how to beat it, then it's over since you can copy that build again. Probably I need to play against other people to regain interest in it.

Guest Sancdar

Just start playing random, or doing challenges.

As for the bug, yeah, I noticed that last year. In single-player it isn't a problem because the game automatically pauses on dialog boxes, but in a one-person game on B.net you get this problem.

I still think the solution should be to set gold after all the picking/voting is done.

The solution has already been implemented, and that is to not start interest until after picking/voting is over.

Guest Sancdar

Actually I think that probably was the original suggestion, because it removes the X seconds of offset :)

Sign in to follow this