EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Falco2112

Defeated fruitwave with Mazing, No-Hero, Extreme, Very Hard

Some quotes from another topic where I needed to show proof

Congratulations joebot.

I dont want to discourage you, but with maze on normal difficulty my fruitscore is around 35000, and that's because I sold all towers to end the game. :lol:

No special tricks were used. Just the right maze with a good combination of towers.

Me thinks thou doth boast too much. Screen shot or it didn't happen.

Woah, congrats on getting some really good scores. Post a replay up, one for proof that it happened and two for proof to show that you're awesome.

Regarding higher difficulties, I like playing on Very Hard, so go to the channel more often (I'm NA) and see if I'm around, twould be glad to do some VH matches.

Maze + Very Hard - If you can make a defense that goes infinite through fruit, I'd like to see it. That'd be bloody impressive.

I played a Mazing game today on Very Hard, in Extreme mode, with No-Hero with zero leaks (including wave 1 to 5).

No special tricks were used

The game is still running (unattended right now) with 3206 fruitpoints. I have to go now, and I'll be back in about 4 hours. If the game is not ended due bad connection, I will end it by selling all towers for a normal death end.

A screenshot is included.

The replay will be posted in this topic later on.

post-4978-1349714618.jpg

Lol, with how dark all the phazor towers looked, I thought there was a new tower or something.

Well, by placing it in Extreme mode, that definitely prevents you from doing extra interest abuse by leaking, lol. On the flipside, looking at that maze and the timer in the bottom right, I have the feeling that each wave took 1 to 2 minutes, allowing interest to stack super high and what allowed you to get 500k interest. Still, that's a pretty awesome maze design. Post the replay up when you can so we can see what you did there (see what I did there?). Great job! Now pull this off in non-mazing (just kidding).

Regarding higher difficulties, I like playing on Very Hard, so go to the channel more often (I'm NA) and see if I'm around, twould be glad to do some VH matches.

Too bad. I am Dutch, so I play on the EU server of battle.net

Sign in to follow this