EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Element TD 1.16

This should prove to be an interesting release :).

Changelog:

-Implemented Super Weapons!!! (Tower Wars)

-Game mode now selected in lobby by host!

-Fixed a seemingly hidden bug of resource sharing upon player leaving

-Camera now pans instantly at game start

-Loading screen information moved to help menu (F12)

-Rate of composite creeps increased to 7.5 minutes up from 6 (Tower Wars)

-Base income growth factor increased (Tower Wars)

-Radius Tower (DFL) orbs no longer show on minimap

:o You can use Super Weapons in Defense too. At least I was capable of by myself. Don't know if it is really restricted in mutiplayer games.

:o You can use Super Weapons in Defense too. At least I was capable of by myself. Don't know if it is really restricted in mutiplayer games.

Did you select Tower Wars as the game lobby option and then play alone? Should be virtually impossible in multiplayer though. If I am wrong, please provide replay.

I started up a game of Tower Defense by myself to see if I could just look at them first. They were locked until round 20, at which I could choose & use them. I'm not of level to get to the last three yet, but running a money tower build, I was able to toy around with them.

I started up a game of Tower Defense by myself to see if I could just look at them first. They were locked until round 20, at which I could choose & use them. I'm not of level to get to the last three yet, but running a money tower build, I was able to toy around with them.

Replay?

I did a normal length the first time, so I didn't want to attach a really long replay when only the last couple minutes were worth it.

This one was done with extra short to get to the key part faster. Heavy on the money towers to ramp up income just to blow at the end. Post-play, I realized I should have verbally said something before using each one. :(

EleTDefense Single_player Super Weapons.SC2Replay

Let me guess, you changed builder?

Watching the replay, it looks like they unlocked just after I did that.

If the game goes into 'Defense', whether solo or multi-player, the bottom half of the options chooser is blanked. If you hit the dropdown, the options are there and the explanation shows to the right, so it still works.

post-4454-1323800779_thumb.jpg

lol, where can I download it??! :mellow:

Look for 'Element Tower Defense 2'. Currently on page 4, but #4 if you go into the Tower Defense category.

If the game goes into 'Defense', whether solo or multi-player, the bottom half of the options chooser is blanked. If you hit the dropdown, the options are there and the explanation shows to the right, so it still works.

This is actually intentional. The three options that are initially blank are really "preference" options that people usually /faceroll.

Sign in to follow this