EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest light3

o.o ronald bug

Guest light3

Well.. i was doing good with very hard/random mode in the ronald round, was holding those ronalds at bay near the middle, then i alttab for a sec and when i came back i was dead = . =, i had 37 lives or something so my guess is that ronalds probably overflowed and came out the otherside or something, is that possible?

It is, and it's even very likely. If you make ronalds stand still (which is caused by towers like life, supernova, higly speeded sub zero), they will pile up, stuff the entrance, start spawning in the exit area and you you are toast sir. :wink:

Many people see this as the best way to deal with ronald. The counter goes up high, so you might agree. I'd rather kill them all. All of them. :twisted:

Guest Sancdar

A clown stole Cisz's candy when he was a kid, now he hates them with a passion.

Guest light3

darn man ;D i was going good! hope this gets fixed next ver, in the mean time i'll not to myself not to build mass slow towers near entrance ;O

Ronald is undergoing mayor changes. He will return as a winged fairy with a bazooka. :P

Guest Sancdar

I didn't really consider it a bug. If you want to stall creeps until your game crashes, go play something else.

Guest mrchak

It's not necessarily a question of wanting to stall them until the game crashes; I was playing against someone in the final ronald round, and it was coming down to the wire... we were both slowing ronalds down a lot and killing many off with pure waters, my friend (opponent) was leaking, and was losing lives much faster than I was, he was down to 3 lives when all of a sudden Ronalds started overflowing from my spawn area into my leak area and I lost in the blink of an eye (as you know when a unit enters the leak area, he moves to the spawn area, if theres no room there, he moves to the overflow area and leaks again, and the cycle continues)

So it was my own fault for slowing him so close to the spawn area, but on Random mode, the best I can do is to slow them as much as possible and kill as many as possible and out-live my opponent; If you aren't picking your elements, you can't always kill them all off like Cisz does.

Guest light3

I wasn't intentionally just trying to stall them to a crawl, I was doing the ronald hunt - trying to obtain the highest ronald count, note I went random so its not like i just tried to mass slow towers and stall them forever. Its also worth noting that I was killing them all and not leaking, holding them at bay in the middle with counter up to 500. I just shouldn't have put that supernova/whirlwind/ice tower so close to the entrance which triggered the bug, which I think would be a common error for people who haven't encountered the bug before.

I think Ronald right now is a pain in the ass. Worry not, the changed Ronald will be much smoother, more interesting, and actually a real challenge (i.e. tough as hell but can be beat).

Sign in to follow this