EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ClickClick

Amusers

Guest ClickClick

Has this scenario ever happened to u? Ur on random and u get interests, then for the next 10 seconds, everyone else is blasting their elements to bits while u sit there watching the timer drop. Wouldnt it be nice if everytime u get interest, something amusing grabs ur attention and frees u from boredom?

Examples :

1) Some critter with such a huge amount of hp that its unkillable spawns, walks the route like normal creeps, and at the end of the cave just about where ur gonna leak, it explodes.

2) When interest is increased, the word 'Money-Whore' shows on the screen for about 5 seconds, while a message shows something like '(Name) has been marked as an interest-whore' <--- Lame message.. I know.. Feel free to edit it

3) When interest is hit, a bolt of lightning strikes each of your tower, causing 1 dmg (Just for fun)

Ack.. Im outta juice ><

Guest Sancdar

You sit still, I sell and rebuild all my towers. :wink:

Guest minddrifter

I like those ideas, the unkillable creep one sounds great. I can see people freakin out trying to kill it and then it just explodes, that's great.

interesting stuff... deal 1 dmg to all towers? (all towers would sell for 1 less gold?) the 2nd one... some would panic and start spamming towers?

most would just take the time to sell and rebuild, get interest and fix bad placement... or u'll just scan around the map looking for players who misplace towers and give them advice...

interesting stuff... deal 1 dmg to all towers? (all towers would sell for 1 less gold?) the 2nd one... some would panic and start spamming towers?

most would just take the time to sell and rebuild, get interest and fix bad placement... or u'll just scan around the map looking for players who misplace towers and give them advice...

Sign in to follow this