EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
MassTahh

Fruit level bug

Ok, took me like 3 games to figure this map out. So for short overview. I was playing semi-safe concerning income starting with 2 interest rate upgrades and later on getting 3water 3fire 3earth. At the end my networth was a bit more than 250 000 (I bet with playing safe I could get more than 300 000). But to the point:

Last level I had like 30 steam towers, 30 blitz and 30 factories (splash and kill all with 120% dmg buff)

Fruits started to spawn and they were dying so quickly they never made even to pass my splash set. I got like a list of those infos about fruits getting stronger, made ~200kills and then game crashes. I tried that on lowest settings cuz already got some FPS drop on this level before but tho FPS was falling down dramatically (fixed 60 on ultra settings here even on low was dropping to 20fps) it was possible for me to finish game with ~ 50 kills. When I reached approx. 150 kills FPS was 0 already. At 200 I lost connection to server. Tried couple of times and it was the same. Can you guys check it out (just take single player and put cheats on not to waste time). I think there is something badly fu&%d with this level.

I am running C2D [email protected] ghz R4870 and 4gigs RAM, OS W7.

Part of this may have to do with the Steam Tower. If you get a chance to try it with some other tower I'd be curious to hear what happened.

But, you're also saying FPS dropped overtime so clearly something to do with the fruits too. I will look into it.

Right now I will try to launch it on cheats and spam some different towers, I noticed tho that with Wealth tower it was getting similar. Consider simplyfing attack annimations. In Squadron TD was similar problem with Graymane (I bet you know this map). It was lagging like hell and they fixed that in last patch.

OK I put cheats on and ended up with ~450 000 networth, no steam towers. I managed to make 600 kills - then I died and game finished normally. On low settings all the time fixed 100FPS just when fruits apeared it dropped like to 20. Look into fruits and steam tower - maybe Wealth tower as well. Seems like some animations are overloaded. Cheers.

Sign in to follow this