EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest boomboom1

When's The next tournament and wut Gateway is it..

Guest boomboom1

Im From U.S and i would definitley love if there's a tournament here in Azeroth U.S west and i could host :D,, so i love if u could tell me when's the next tourny tnx

Guess what, it will be on northrend again. :wink: For now there is only one eletd clan to own them all and that's on northrend.

Get organized man, get a clan, collect players, meet and play, and then do your very own tournament. :)

Guest Cataras

We could try playing on GGC. If we find a good host we can all play lag free no matter which realm.

Guest boomboom1

may i ask wut clan is that??.. and where i could get a clan

may i ask wut clan is that??.. and where i could get a clan

Your best option will be to make your own clan, or to get someone else to make one.

Read the clan info page and the clan faq page to get a general idea.

Basically you need to get 10 people to be online at the same time, all in the same private channel with you and all ready to join. Then you just click the button and hope that all agree.

So your first job is to have a lot of friends that enjoy eletd a lot, write down their names or add them to your friendlist, and try to get 10 of them online in the same moment.

Do you understand the concept? Would you like help with that? Do you have more questions? I'd be glad to help you with this, as I remember very well how hard it was for me to get the clan started.

Big thanx again to the original founder crew. :)

Sign in to follow this