EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
gwho

Nova tower CD animation

not sure if this goes here or in cosmetics, but

the nova tower does damage, but there is no animation put in as of yet. so i thought does it even do damage? there is no problem with it dealing damage.

But the icon on the bottom right, does not do that shaded clock thing for its attack speed.

There isn't any animation for you? I'm getting a flame like explosion on tower itself and flame like burst on creeps hit. Can you take screenshot of it attacking? Note, animations only play when attacking. Also note, icon on bottom right does not reflect that is correct (should fix this).

There isn't any animation for you? I'm getting a flame like explosion on tower itself and flame like burst on creeps hit. Can you take screenshot of it attacking? Note, animations only play when attacking. Also note, icon on bottom right does not reflect that is correct (should fix this).

there is nothing to screen shot cz it just looks exactly as it does ^^

yeah it just sits there so i was confused.

for my graphis settings, everythign is on low except for effects (TLO style) but still, that should result in no explosion animation, right? (And if it's any setting that controls the explosion animation, it shoudl be effects)

Not sure what I can do. Weird that there is no animation for you. Does Vapor Tower have an animation for you? Guess certain ones don't get rendered on lower graphics.

Sign in to follow this