EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
siminukawa

I JUST KILLED 1645 RONALDS! I AM THE ETD KING!!!

Then again. Most of you seem to play only solo. I could say that is equally lame as you say all pick is lame. You want this game to be tough? Play in multiplayer.

Challange accepted if you find / use some kind of delay reducer.

Also when did I say that all pick is lame? I think you misunderstood what I was trying to write. It is not about a single build, it's about using all of the builds and knowing their limitations. (which I by far do not know, but I used to know them a long long long time ago)

Then again. Most of you seem to play only solo. I could say that is equally lame as you say all pick is lame. You want this game to be tough? Play in multiplayer.

Also when did I say that all pick is lame? I think you misunderstood what I was trying to write. It is not about a single build, it's about using all of the builds and knowing their limitations. (which I by far do not know, but I used to know them a long long long time ago)

Ok....

First, I dont use any type of third party software when playing wc3

Second, if you require this delay reducer why dont you get it and use it?

Third, I dont understand why we even arguing about this. Its clear to me that our opinions about this game are quite different. You see skill in VH random. I see luck in VH random. No amount of skill will help you with absolute trash set of elements.

Here is an actual multiplayer scenario

wave 48, LNFFWD$LN and 23k gold total

Any suggestions?

Perm...

multiplayer VH SR is more of outlasting your opponents and being the last survivor than getting to ronalds. The plan is usually to rush everyone out playing at the fastest placement (IV V or even VII) and flood the other players.

randOOms occur all the time and it is who can survive longer.

and for that sequence. one option is to spam tier2 electricity towers. another is mass impulse. yet another option is hail. in random, you can always overbuild and sell mid-wave just before the interest..

Ok....

First, I dont use any type of third party software when playing wc3

Second, if you require this delay reducer why dont you get it and use it?

Third, I dont understand why we even arguing about this. Its clear to me that our opinions about this game are quite different. You see skill in VH random. I see luck in VH random. No amount of skill will help you with absolute trash set of elements.

Here is an actual multiplayer scenario

wave 48, LNFFWD$LN and 23k gold total

Any suggestions?

Perm...

No you still missunderstood what I wrote, I am not saying all pick doesn't equal to skill. I mean that very hard (for me) ronald kills are worth much more then on very easy. For me it is like saying that a rank 1 silver is better then a rank 89 gold.

Then it's ok if I host instead? (if I can fix that)

No you still missunderstood what I wrote, I am not saying all pick doesn't equal to skill. I mean that very hard (for me) ronald kills are worth much more then on very easy. For me it is like saying that a rank 1 silver is better then a rank 89 gold.

Then it's ok if I host instead? (if I can fix that)

I understand you completely and I will say again what I wrote earlier

Its clear to me that our opinions about this game are quite different.

Now, to explain my writing for you in very simple terms. To avoid writing whole essays of useless crap of text I simplify the text so you get the idea of what I am saying in as few words as possible. Its the easiest thing in the world for me to write long and boring texts. Now I could be adding some extra information like exceptions, more explanations about this or that. Then I am back to the start, huge text. Have you ever been to an internet conversation and some guy just pumped out 2000 word reply? If you actually start reading and then less then half way through you are asking yourself when this reply is going to end. That is exactly what I am trying to avoid. Plain and simple text. But sometimes it is perhaps too simple as you may not be getting the idea of what I am trying to convey to you.

Now I would read it over and see that the first two sentences say what I am trying to say. Everything else is just extra explanations on them. So I have a dilemma. Should I erase the extra explanations or assume he gets the point?

In the earlier case you missed the point because I wrote too much other junk.

I know the world is not black and white. But to understand different opinions, different point of views, you have to compare them somehow. In my opinion, everything can be compared. Its just a matter of how simple you make the outcome, how many will eventually get the idea of what you are saying.

Perm...

Ah, sorry. I am quite bad at reading text as well as writing texts.

But I am sure that if you play VH SR (same random) it's not about luck at all, it's purely about skill. Now of course our goals in a game might be different, but I still think that the real thing that counts is to outlast your opponents in multiplayer. There are many ways of doing this, but the most standard competive is VH SR because it is both micro and macro oriented (in the ecenomy).

I still think that the real thing that counts is to outlast your opponents in multiplayer.

Agreed!

To gauge whos more/most skilled in a random multiplayer game would require SR and everyone play the same difficulty. In my opinion AR is too much luck based and anyone playing normal while others play very hard can bring quite a pressure on the very hard players.

Perm...

What is the purpose of this post? Are you seriously saying that there is only one mode that takes skill? Are many v.4.3 players saying "I am the best" apart from Howardmoon who has been proven to be not so in any skill level?

...So on that topic, to be the best in very hard difficulty according to your logic, you should play every 61 levels.

The purpose of my post is to try and raise the bar that people aspire to. In fact, a fair amount of people do claim some sort of title when their feat was achieved on VE. If it was just HowardMoon then I wouldn't have been inclined enough to make this post.

I am not saying that only VH requires skill. I am simply saying that VH requires the most skill. I'm not going to lie, I think it is more interesting to watch someone smash a lot of Ronalds on VH as opposed to VE. To that end, it would be nice if people progressed upwards as they get better instead of staying on VE.

However, there is no reason to withhold replays. So regardless of difficulty, if it is a game well played then it is a game worth sharing. There are players of all skill levels on these forums, so someone will enjoy it.

The advantage of Short Mode is debatable. But no one disagrees with the fact that it's a minor factor. The difference between VE and VH is night and day while the difference between normal and SM is midnight to 1 am. So, technically you may be right but no one should care.

I THINK WHAT HE MEANT IS INSTEAD OF ME SAYING "I AM THE ETD KING BECAUSE I KILLED 1645 RONALDS..."

IM SUPOSED TO CLAIM "IM THE KING IN VERY EASY MODE"

AYT? COZ HAVING 1645 kills on VE is less that of a feat killng 100 on VH. Got it.

I THINK WHAT HE MEANT IS INSTEAD OF ME SAYING "I AM THE ETD KING BECAUSE I KILLED 1645 RONALDS..."

IM SUPOSED TO CLAIM "IM THE KING IN VERY EASY MODE"

AYT? COZ HAVING 1645 kills on VE is less that of a feat killng 100 on VH. Got it.

Well, you are almost there.

Now we need to teach you how to undo the caps lock before you start typing.

Then that you are infact no king at all.

And in the end that however good you get, there is always someone better.

Until next time.

Perm...

Sign in to follow this