EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
HowardMoon

313 ronald kills on vez mode.

So one time, this guy was bragging how he had 2.5 miliions... now I know he's a full of shit because the gold apparently doesn't go over 1 million.

Anyway, I did basic tower until about wave 30. Researched interest for the first 3 elements then I got gold, quaker, nova, and enchant.

At very ez, enchant lev 2 reduces its armor to -5, which means they take 27% more dmg, so the gold tower lev 2 does something like 63000 and nova slows creeps down constantly throughout the map.

check it out.

I think this is the best "VERIFIABLE" record so far. I see postings with higher kills, but they either do not have replay to prove or their replays don't work.

313 ronald kills very ez.w3g

Hello guys!

I`m old eletd forum lurker. I havent been visiting this site for many years and now after couple drunken lan eletd matches with friends got some spark again. I`m quite shocked to be honest.

Old rules were: "Play very hard mode, normal (no short) and add replay" otherwise no-one was interested in your results. "All random" high scores were the most sought after as selling/rebuilding multiple element towers all game long is much more skill based than all-pick which tooks almost only knowledge when/where to build. Yes it might took couple runs to get playable elent set for very hard but it definitely is more fun than figuring what u need on which level with all-pick. Imo you could start on short mode once u have proven that u can jugle first 15 very hard waves with just basic towers and no leak.

Now most games i see are on all-pick and on top of that they are on easier than very hard or use short/extra short mode. (Maybe i have watched wrong topics...?)

This is not impressing at all compared to Kirby, Jolin012 times! You should at least start using random mode as it might give at least some skill cap between you and random noob who copies your build order and tower placement. This assuming you can play this game.

Sign in to follow this