EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sancdar

[BETA 1] An actual report!

Guest Sancdar

Bugs: When mode-voting, all the text went away early. Also the camera was stuck in overhead view until I adjusted it.

That's about it. My random didn't give me that many things to choose from. I think Earth towers are weaker now but Fire is stronger? I wasn't paying that much attention.

I tried chaos and in the beggining and later off it started ti lagg pretty much. And i got the same elements in a row several times.

Medium is way to hard compared to the others.

Undead Evil :twisted: Child?!? I tought it were healing first, but it were only undead. But still so much harder then the other elements.

Replayhttp://rapidshare.com/files/43419697/Mediu..._laggs.w3g.html

How to change the name on the file? So it youst says replay element td or something.

There is lag right after voting ends (and it displays the result), and also after the host completes the dialog boxes (clicks yes/no for extreme). This is because of Chaos mode and the game running the triggers to set the icons for the multiboard, and also for commands like -next, -this, -earth etc. These triggers used to be done at map initialization, now they are done at the mentioned times above. It should be a onetime lag, and shouldn't return.

Sign in to follow this