EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Earh armor changed?

As alot of you know that the towers don't want to hit the earth classified armor if there are other classificastions around.Wich is made by the fortified armor.

But I think it would be better to change this with another armor.

Ex the Elemental wich is based on divine.

You wouldn't notice Elemental was changed right? cause only the builder and mixed towers have this armor and they cant be attacked.

Would this fix this problem?

I'm no mapper, but this sounds like a good idea. Now the elementals would get the low target priority, which is ok imo.

Not the actuall elements, but there is an armor called Elemental.

Only the builders and combined towers have this armor.

Guest mrchak

This is mostly applicable only in 3.0 chaos mode, as 4.0 chaos mode will not have mixed armor types. But it will still be applicable if:

1) You have multiple ronalds out at once

2) You have leaked some and you have a mixed bag of spawns in your area.

This is a good idea, dude.

"Elemental Armor" represented by the 'feedback' icon, which is invulnerable armor type (most towers have it, builder has it, etc) can be switched with Earth Armor. Should have no adverse affects on the game, and should fix the problem completely.

If I'm not mistaken (and I may be) a lower priority is hard-coded into the game for fortified armor type, which Earth Armor was based on.

Just for everyone's information, Wc3 has 8 armor types available and 7 attack types, all of which are being used in Element TD

EDIT: I tested this fix out, and it works PERFECTLY, Karawasa, this needs to be implemented in 4.0 most def. Switch Divine and Fortified armor in

1. gameplay constants,

2. gameplay interface and

3. unit data.

Lets se if i remember without looking at the world editor.

Armors Attacks

Normal Hero

Medium Piercing

Hero Siege

Large Magic

Small Normal

Divine Chaos

Fortified Spells (I think it is please correct me if im wrong)

Unarmed

Dam you cant have multiple _ (Spaces)

The normal armor is rather strange, if I can remember right it uses the small armor icon and has the medium armor tooltip but it takes 100% from everything.

Guest Sancdar

If you want to do formatting with white space, use the

tag.

Sign in to follow this