EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
rjg4242

Help on VH AR

I've been trying this mode for a while now and can never beat it...

I obviously made some mistakes not paying attention to a couple element levels.

I got overwhelmed by the 5different elements i had and didn't know what to build.

Any advice?

lvl41.w3g

don't play -ar. play -sr. that way, you can see what other players did better.

every game is going to be different. just practice, get to know the common tower combinations, what works and what doesn't.. you might get some ideas from these replays

generally, keep the support towers in most of the time and build 200% damage towers. if not, the strategy should be to reduce leaks by manaully targeting creeps to kill them. It is always better to kill a few than leave every creep at 50% hp.

in all random modes, do not expect to complete every game. even the best players complete at best 10% of all games started..

don't play -ar. play -sr. that way, you can see what other players did better.

every game is going to be different. just practice, get to know the common tower combinations, what works and what doesn't.. you might get some ideas from these replays

generally, keep the support towers in most of the time and build 200% damage towers. if not, the strategy should be to reduce leaks by manaully targeting creeps to kill them. It is always better to kill a few than leave every creep at 50% hp.

in all random modes, do not expect to complete every game. even the best players complete at best 10% of all games started..

Not once has any player made it farther than i have in SR i always play SR online. Prorbably cause im on eurobattle?

Ok thanks ill try more support and 200% towers if i get them.

Sign in to follow this