EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OldSchoolJoke

Teach me how to play vh mode!

Guest OldSchoolJoke

I'm a noob in element td

hope you guys can teach me about element td strategy on how to play on VH mode

even normal mode I never reach ronald stage

There are three factors that are decisive, the first two can be learned easily.

1. Build Choice - when to chose which elements, when to build which towers. There are some pretty easy 3-element builds, for example LNW (for life towers and well towers, maybe life towers are best for beginners) and DEF (forge towers, gunpowder, magic). These can be improved by additional interest (more gold-more towers) or a fourth element for more triple element towers. 2 elements dont have enough flexibility, and 5+ elements dont get lvl 3 dual towers, although they seem to be viable. Chose a build order, then play it several times on normal mode to get experience with it. Improve difficulty after reaching ronald mode.

2. Tower placement - find out what long pass and two pass means, and which towers to place on which position. There is a nice guide on tower placement somewhere here. For example, when playing DEF, i place gunpowder in the center (because of their immense range) and magic on the two pass position on the right side, where they have time to recharge. Forge towers are placed on inferior positions next to each battery, on an 1-4 or 1-5 ratio.

3. Micromanagement - probably the hardest to learn. Build quickly and sell quickly, to improve interest gains and use of elemental weaknesses and strengths. Some towers like tidal tower and golem require micromanagement to work efficiently.

I would say that for builds you should focus on 4/5/6 element ones. If for no other reason, you will get more exposure and experience to all the combinations.

Sign in to follow this