EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest binks

vh ar some ronalds

its nice, very well played.... but extremely lucky selection of elements.... even the order was not far from perfect. but hey, u gotta have at least a little bit of luck to complete random vh. ;)

in general, its hard to rate and compare different random games, as the choice of elements clearly affects the difficulty. u could only compare it to DEF plays on all pick mode, but then its hard to assess to which degree the additional money on random mode compensates for the slightly non-perfect order in which ur elements were chosen.

gg

Hey binks, welcome to the forums. :)

So, you want to know where you are on "da scale"? (Man, we need a ladder..)

Most eletd players (and I mean like 90%) don't even attempt vh, so great job there. You tower choice was about perfect, and the result shows that you used your elements well.

If you want to become even better, maybe you can improve your short/mid range tower placement. Your darks and gunpwders were on spot, but I suggest you don't place fire or magic on long pass. You can win a game that way (obviously), but I think you missed out some networth and lost lifes you could have kept. I guess you can improve your total damage output by 5-10% here.

I'm not sure if you know the terms I use, so

Another thing is, that all of us could play better, if we only had faster fingers. ;) You have problems with nature waves in that replay, allthough you have the elements for flamethrower. You attempt to build some of them for nature waves, but you don't have enough free money or build to slow, so you end up leaking. If you had infinite speed, you could ofc sell some other towers to free money for fire towers, but who has infinite speed. I suggest that you cover your weak element permanently. In this example: why not keep some flamethrower all the time? DFE (as LWN) cover each other perfectly, so with a strong damage set like this, you don't have to switch damage types.

Also speed related is interest farming. If you were equipped with cyborg hands, you could sell and rebuild more, to make wore money by interest. I can't give you the advice to "be faster", so I don't have a clever plan here. Maybe you can get a pair for X-mas? :)

Sign in to follow this