EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Souldrinkah

Hard to play/Boring

Guest Souldrinkah

As title says, I've been playing ele td for a long time, and now it's simply not funny/interesting anymore, when I have weaves where mobs turn on divine protection that makes them invulnerable on any kind of damage or they have ressurection, and besides all that I might have weak towers against them(counter-element) as well that does 50% damage, so it's obvious that It's impossible to defeat certain levels. General idea to balance out this is to reduce move speed of levels that have divine shield/ressurection or just general balancing of whole td = improve minimum damage taken from counter-elements from 50% up to 75%. Generally make TD a bit more easier and still fun to play. I used to be very very good @ ele TD before, could defeat hard mode and sometimes very hard mode, and now I'm not able to finish it in normal/easy mode.. seriously wtf is that. If you want only map creator and forum addicts who follow every single little change to be able to finish this td, then continue ruining it, because it's nearly impossible to finish it atm. This definitely isn't going to attract players if they fail every single game without any chance of improving coz pure imbalance.

P.S. I don't even wanna start discussion when I type -random

If you were a successful 3.0 player, then you have to adapt to the new 4.0 gameplay.. forget about what worked then and re-learn the game..

a successful defense requires towers dealing different damage types, a balance of single-target and splash towers and correct placement of towers.

The map is meant to be harder now, because back in 3.0 the better players would finish allmost every vh rnd, even on ar and in a public mixed diff. We are working towards a ladder, and what good is that if every game is decided at ronald? :)

And don't call 3.0 ballanced. Gem stun abuse? lfwd and lfwn containing all the good towers, while edfn sucking like hell? Slow/splash > all? We worked hard to get rid of those terrible things, and for good reasons. Don't mix up "I can beat it" with "it is good" or even "it is ballanced". ;)

We try to create a map that has more than one way to win, and where all towers have their use. We created mech specifically to counter slow/splash builds, to give st builds more value. It's a different map now, and a more complex one.

Sign in to follow this