EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
PunKZ

Vapor

About Vapor Tower..

Please improve the tooltip of that tower, it took me awhile to actually realise which of the towers that dealt more damage the closer the units were and vice versa, something like: "Which means that this tower deals more damage the closer the enemies get to it". If you ask me, you've created two towers in one, I thought that the theme of Vapor was that it's supposed to be hot? So technically, it should always damage more the CLOSER the units get to it.. maybe that's just me.

However, if you want to keep the tower as it is now, I propose that you could show the damage in blue or something above their heads so that people see that the damage increases when they get closer/farther to the tower.

The tower could perhaps use a better tooltip. I'll look into that. The effect could be different depending on mode too. I also want to improve the "switch" icon.

In regards to the concept though, wouldn't the "always closer" be worse? It seems like it would be limited for the player, thus removing micro and "fun" factor. It also would limit the tower usage more, and Vapor doesn't need to be nerfed.

I don't think damage text above creeps is a good idea because it would clutter the screen a lot.

The tower could perhaps use a better tooltip. I'll look into that. The effect could be different depending on mode too. I also want to improve the "switch" icon.

In regards to the concept though, wouldn't the "always closer" be worse? It seems like it would be limited for the player, thus removing micro and "fun" factor. It also would limit the tower usage more, and Vapor doesn't need to be nerfed.

I don't think damage text above creeps is a good idea because it would clutter the screen a lot.

@Concept, yeah you're right, just thinking out loud a little..

@Damagetext okey, just an idea.

Sign in to follow this