EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Robust

Mushroom Tower Changes

Heya. I have a couple of points to raise with regard to Mushroom Towers. One of which seems to be a bug, the other a suggestion, so I'll just keep the post in here.

When buffed by Blacksmith Towers, no icon is displayed above them.

I'm assuming this is a bug. When you click on them you can see the icon in the tooltip, but there's not the yellow Inner Fire icon that there is when other towers benefit from the buff.

Make Spore Clouds an auto-cast ability.

This one's a suggestion. By doing this, if a player has multiple Mushroom Towers (and their upgraded equivalents), they have much more control over the use of this ability and it won't be burned as soon as a round starts. This will also add a skillful element to Mushroom Tower usage. Of course, you should be able to toggle auto-cast on and off. Thoughts?

Guest Drudge
Heya. I have a couple of points to raise with regard to Mushroom Towers. One of which seems to be a bug, the other a suggestion, so I'll just keep the post in here.

When buffed by Blacksmith Towers, no icon is displayed above them.

I'm assuming this is a bug. When you click on them you can see the icon in the tooltip, but there's not the yellow Inner Fire icon that there is when other towers benefit from the buff.

Make Spore Clouds an auto-cast ability.

This one's a suggestion. By doing this, if a player has multiple Mushroom Towers (and their upgraded equivalents), they have much more control over the use of this ability and it won't be burned as soon as a round starts. This will also add a skillful element to Mushroom Tower usage. Of course, you should be able to toggle auto-cast on and off. Thoughts?

ähm well, i have noticed that that not showing the icon thinkgy counts for many towers. You can see that it is enchanted though if you look @ the bottom information.

I don't agree that it should be an autocast ability. It's already a very good tower, this might make it even better, which might be unbalanced.

I don't think that making it manually firing the spell would make it overpowered. It's like saying that trickery tower is overpowered if towers are cloned manually.

You got more effect manually targeting, but in cost of time and focus.

I think it is a good idea (but for magic, mushroom is already changed) but I don't think it would be worth the effort.

As 13est hinted at, Mushroom received a remake and is no longer applicable. As for Magic (and Hail) autocast, that is an interesting idea. Anyone dislike the idea?

Sign in to follow this