EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
PunKZ

Some feedback on beta 3 from me

Draft Pick works perfectly now. And Draft Query is indeed very useful. Element Query was also a useful addition to the game, especially lategame(of course).

The zoom function is awesome, and I will definetly use it, however as I mentioned before in the other thread around the corner you could restrict it to 2500 max range, because going farther away from the map than that is pretty useless. You can't even see anything. The new disease tower is fine. Regrettably that's the only one of the new towers I've been able to test since I play on random and I'm never lucky enough to get to test them lol. The game time in the multiboard is too a little nice addition, maybe because it was my idea :P I don't know. But I see nothing bad with it anyways. Will prolly write more some other day.

Now I have tested the beta some more, and I can without a doubt of it say that disease is the most powerful dual-tower. It would also be nice if you added an animation to it's attacks. I would personally recommend Spawned Effects/UndeadDissipate.

And about Oblivion.. First of all, the animation is kind of lame I think, secondly I think it's a bit too weak for a tier 3 tower... I mean I thought it felt like a downgrade to upgrade Disease to Oblivion. And I don't really know if I like the idea of the tower at all..

It looks abit "laggy" I quess it is because of the way it is triggered, but ice seems really nice and schrapnade you don't notice it that much. But you will notice on oblivion alot.

It doesn't soom to weak for a 1500 range AoE tower, but it doesn't seem to be homing enough, it works a little like old schrapnel....... otherwise it seems fine.

I plan on doubling the speed of Oblivion's projectile. I also buffed the damage to 1000 up from 750, because admittedly it does take some micro to use it.

Sign in to follow this