EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest galace

Feedback for 2nd Session of 4.2 Beta 3

Guest galace

First and Foremost, the changes made in this beta are pretty substantial and are really good in my opinion...

Zoom Function: Nice Implement, only thing could just be a rendering problem...when zoomed out to max, it is difficult to see due to sky effects and such.

Disease Change: This new effect can be really powerful, I found myself having several of these due to the massive amount of damage it can pump out in little time. I really like this effect better then the previous one just because it has a better late game implementation...

Shrapnade (Gunpowder): This is a good change for this tower but damage output in general is still rather small.

Zealot Range Buff: Good change for this tower as well this allows full stacking for sure and helps a lot in the long run.

Zoom Function: Nice Implement, only thing could just be a rendering problem...when zoomed out to max, it is difficult to see due to sky effects and such.

Regarding the zoom, if it matters to you Karawasa, you might as well restrict it to 2500 range, because noone will ever use anything beyond that.

Disease will receive a somewhat substantial damage buff but in return get nerfed to 500 range. This ought to seal in the "finisher" role of the tower. I also added an effect.

Anyone else feel Shrapnade is kind of weak?

Sign in to follow this