EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
PunKZ

My Ideas

A few ideas I got on the current Element TD

-Add Game Time to multiboard, meaning how much time has passed in the game.

-When you sell a tower, show the amount of money you got from selling it above the tower you sold

-My friends who totally suck at EleTD, refuses to play on Very Easy, and it's not because of the difficulty.. It's because it's too damn slow and you have to wait 30 sec between every level, I think that would make the game a little more interesting for the beginners as well as increase the number of people playing EleTD, so I suggest you lower the waiting time a bit on Very Easy, or simply make one waiting time a standard for every Difficulty.

-For beginners, the whole phase of picking elements gets confusing, therefore, you should improve the tooltips of each element in the description such as: "By beating the light element, the following tower might become available, Elektricity tower," etc..

-Add a animation overhead of every dying unit that is a creep using SpawnedEffects/GoldCredit, just for the feeling :)

-Every time someone picks/randoms an element it should show through a line of text, Example:

"Player 1(In Red) has randomed/Picked Earth Level 2"

-Show with a text when someone completes a level, sometimes you miss it and maybe repositioned your towers too late or something. And as an extension to that, you could add a third column in the multiboard which shows the amount of units each player has left on the current level

-This command might take too much time to make but my idea was: If you have a tower selected, you can type -Kills and then you see how many kills that tower has.

-A camera zoom command, I got such a command in my Enfo's and being able to zoom out is extremely useful.

-A tower pretty much like an AoE Shadow Strike, it poisons and slows everyone in the area with the normal shadow strike animation

-This was at first as a replacer for mushroom but I don't know... anyways, it could be reworked with a passive ability that deals more damage the less hp the target has.

-A tower that can be done in two ways: 1. Make a tower that gains more damage for each kill it does. Or: A tower that has a basic attack but that has an aura that deals damage to all enemies within a certain range depending on how many kills it's got.

-A replacer or rework for Magic tower: make it deal more damage the more mana the tower has

-A funny replacement for Gold tower, which I btw never use: Make it deal more damage depending on the players money

Well that's all for now, I'll write more if I come up with anything.

-Add Game Time to multiboard, meaning how much time has passed in the game.

-Add a animation overhead of every dying unit that is a creep using SpawnedEffects/GoldCredit, just for the feeling :)

-Show with a text when someone completes a level, sometimes you miss it and maybe repositioned your towers too late or something. And as an extension to that, you could add a third column in the multiboard which shows the amount of units each player has left on the current level

-A camera zoom command, I got such a command in my Enfo's and being able to zoom out is extremely useful.

Nice ideas!

Thanks...

oh and I added another thing on the top after you read it. The tower selling thing.

I just came up with the best tower idea ever.

-A tower that activates every time a nearby tower's ability activates, deals damage in a certain AoE around the tower that activated the ability.

Example: This new tower's ability deals 500 damage in 700 AoE, so when a nearby Tidal tower uses Douse, it deals an extra 500 damage in 700 AoE around the Tidal tower because of the new tower. The ability would of course be passive

The new damage could also be around the new tower of course.

I would love that tower cuz it synergizes so well with this TD :)

I think it is called blacksmith tower or voodo tower :P

It's a nice idea, but I think support towers should stick with % as bonus.

I think it is called blacksmith tower or voodo tower :P

It's a nice idea, but I think support towers should stick with % as bonus.

It seems like you misunderstood how I meant it to work... It's not really a support tower... more like a normal damage tower which's damage depends on what strategy you are using, and by the way, I have considered it for a while and I think that the damage should be dealt around the new tower, that would make it alot more strategic and placing would be more important.

Sign in to follow this