EleTD.com
Guest sikkassrattail

very hard mode

Guest sikkassrattail

So I beat this earlier today after about 5 attempts at a build found this build to work. i would like to get more ronald kills though, any info would help. only got 9 kills on ronald. hehe.

eletd_9ronaldkills.w3g

Not bad. 3-element NEF for opening, ending with WW..

Ronald hunting with non-dedicated hunting builds in VH is quite difficult, slow play and aggressive interest farming is more or less necessary.

Do you know the numpad placement for towers and the elemental damage system?

Things to improve on would be overall tower placement. Your towers are mostly at VIII and V.

VIII is not a very good place for towers as it is slow, where in multiplayer, very likely to have to handle 2 waves at the same time. For experienced players, most play at IV and V. For a slower placement, consider VI / III although long-pass towers would be 'seperated' from the defense at possibly V / I.

Quakers belong to a long pass placement, such as VII, V or I.

You do not have a cover for fire waves. Mushroom deals nature damage, which is weak against fire. In the replay, the early tier2 and tier3 helps cover this weakness. You would need a another tower that deals another elemental damage.

Guest sikkassrattail
Not bad. 3-element NEF for opening, ending with WW..

Ronald hunting with non-dedicated hunting builds in VH is quite difficult, slow play and aggressive interest farming is more or less necessary.

Do you know the numpad placement for towers and the elemental damage system?

Things to improve on would be overall tower placement. Your towers are mostly at VIII and V.

VIII is not a very good place for towers as it is slow, where in multiplayer, very likely to have to handle 2 waves at the same time. For experienced players, most play at IV and V. For a slower placement, consider VI / III although long-pass towers would be 'seperated' from the defense at possibly V / I.

Quakers belong to a long pass placement, such as VII, V or I.

You do not have a cover for fire waves. Mushroom deals nature damage, which is weak against fire. In the replay, the early tier2 and tier3 helps cover this weakness. You would need a another tower that deals another elemental damage.

Ah! ok ok yeah i dl'd your vid and i noticed that you placed your towers differently than i did. ok so I shall work on that, and more fire towers ok ok. and No, I am not familiar with the number pad system. :( Really appreciate your reply :) thanks man.

You may not want to play at that placement as it is fast and more for experienced players.. start with building your towers at the middle of the right ledge, otherwise known as VI.

the numpad system (looking for the diagram) is something like superimposing the buildable area on your numpad (the right side of a standard keyboard, where the numbers are.). the buildable area between the creep entrance and exit is labelled /.