Sign in to follow this  
Guest Do_or_Die

2213 ronald kills in hard

Guest Do_or_Die

is that good ? 2213 ronald kills in hard mode single

Replay or it didn't happen. :)

And yes, it is good.

replay or it didn't happen.

it is good, but there are many ways to play in singleplayer. someof the ways are really lame, aka stalling, which would make it really easy. So without a replay you fail to impress me :)

Guest Do_or_Die

oh well nm then i think that what i do u call it aka stallin , by the way im a noob , i just play TD like 20 times

nono, there are no rules against stalling, just that it would probably be slightly less impressive :) but if you have a replay, do post it :)

thanks for replays. only watched the 2nd one so far.

at least I didn't see that bug before in the 2nd replay. for those not seen the rep what happens is: undead unit not moving.. missed though if it was before or after revive. anyway after a couple mins it started moving.

Guest Do_or_Die

theres was 2 of them and when i kill one the other started moving

:) but just was a simple glich , remember i dont have too much time playin element but is a nice game ....

i hope get a better computer in the future because mine is a really old one

Two units stuck under each other happens from time to time. It's a tft bug. Get a room you units. :P

Edit - And now I saw the ronald hunt. Yup, that's stalling. :) Nice work there.

Guest GIMCA
thanks for replays. only watched the 2nd one so far.

at least I didn't see that bug before in the 2nd replay. for those not seen the rep what happens is: undead unit not moving.. missed though if it was before or after revive. anyway after a couple mins it started moving.

Uhm units not moving... I have it on the ronalds when lots of towers shoot at them they virtually start standing still. I thought i't might be the slow towers, but have no slow now and it still happens...?

Best map ever though. :P

Sign in to follow this