EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest inDe_eD

4.0 Hard, FLD, What did I do wrong?

Guest inDe_eD

Can someone please help me improve my eletd game by showing what I did wrong in this replay, only Hard mode of an FLD build I wanted to try..

The only thing I see i can fix is going 2 interests before starting the FLD

Radius FLD 4.0.w3g

If your main damage is darkness, then maybe your secondary damage should be earth. :) Is it clear to you why?

So more fire instead of darkness towers (eg. 2 fire pures, more energy) should help. You get this one too?

And don't play 3 ele builds, they are not meant to work. :P

Guest Sancdar
And don't play 3 ele builds, they are not meant to work. :P

They work fine in single player.

No, they don't. Some of them work, more or less. This game is meant to be played 4 ele minimum. We don't hold responsibility for any inconvenience that arises from you not using the minimum number of elements. The dev team can not be held liable in case of leaks, frustration, hairloss, timeloss, gameloss, or loss of patience. :P

Players would always find ways or try to play something that wasn't really intended.. everyone is trying 3-element builds after the first few replays released were all 3-element builds..

with all the DEF replays going around, players are just looking at other possible 3-element builds..

Guest inDe_eD
No, they don't. Some of them work, more or less. This game is meant to be played 4 ele minimum. We don't hold responsibility for any inconvenience that arises from you not using the minimum number of elements. The dev team can not be held liable in case of leaks, frustration, hairloss, timeloss, gameloss, or loss of patience. :P

Hahaha, nice.

Yea I know its meant to be 4 elements so that there'll never be a wave where you are inneffective such as light in my case of FLD

Also I wanted to try to make a build using radius (new tower) :P

Thx for the feedback

Sign in to follow this