EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ScouSin

Random hybrid requirements idea.

Guest ScouSin

Essentially, given a game mode that you can activate (like chaos, extreme, etc), you can make it so each hybrid tower has random requirements. For example, the fire + light combo making electricity towers would instead make a random other hybrid, like tech or clay.

Essentially this idea came to me from reading the element shakeup topic. It would help to add the need for players to think on their feet, and also to alleviate that whole "yes I got earth" or "crap I got light" feeling.

Er, wait a sec, dont we already have a random mode for this, so you can't control what towers you receive?

Random requirements would certainly ruin the gameplay (just w8 till you can build 8 towers and each has completelly illogical building way), I loved the logic inherent to elements and how they are mixed.

There is really no need for such an option.

Guest mrchak

I think random elements is good enough. I don't think random recipes will improve the game or make it more fun.

Guest Ryukira

Hell, such and option would make newbs so confused they wouldnt know what to do, except from going on to play some other map, and thats no good...

Guest ScouSin

Blarg, I didn't even know it was in Gem TD.

Back to the drawing board.

Sign in to follow this