EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[4.0] First win on very hard

Ok, maybe you won on vh before I did. But I'm the one with the first replay, so sue me. :P

Very Hard pick, on a slow mixed diff game, and loads of leaks and life towers involded. 4 pures, 3 eles only.

The build is based on a random game in one of the last release candidates. I actually randomed 3 eles on level 3, and it won me the game.

It's an old tradition on eletd.com that the first winning replay on vh gets copied a lot, so now you all have to learn to use the power of the tsunami. :)

Towers are ofc: Tsunami, waterfall, sub zero, soul catcher, pures of water, nature, and light.

tsunami.jpg

1793 Etd_4 vh_ l 38r___.w3g

(Sorry for the underscores in the filename, those are "!". I was excited..)

Guest grpgm

EDIT: lol, big quote ^^;

I'm gonna watch the replay when I can get home later, hope it's fun and grats on the VH clear. I'm still working on mine.

One thing that annoys me is I can never find a good game online to play, so I'm stuck practicing VH Random on SP. Which I am improving on, level 43 is my current best. Still, the potentially longer wait between waves on a group game would help a lot with shifting towers and positions.

play against the beta leads

vh pick isn't too difficult to complete.. harder versions in private beta could be completed vh pick.. watch the replay to see how to cut leaks.. or just wait for the

guide to release all twenty two builds,

all four, five and six element builds..

vh rnd would be much harder though.. in fact, even among beta leads, we only complete a handful of games out of several hundreds of games..most end in the forties.. so just keep playing..

Guest inDe_eD

First VH 4.0 random? or just VH 4.0 in general? Cuz I cant even beat VH with all pick (yet) on 4.0

Nice work, ill be sure to check the replay

Guest M45T3R

Here's mine:

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to mention that in this replay we have beyond reasonable doubt evidence that 99.99999999% of ETD players are retarded.

VH LFWN 38R.w3g

Guest inDe_eD
Here's mine:

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to mention that in this replay we have beyond reasonable doubt evidence that 99.99999999% of ETD players are retarded.

Haha so true, I'm interested in your build compared to cisz's. I tried out the tsunami/waterfalls/ WNL build he did and it worked pretty well, i even had 60 ronalds

Guest Sancdar
One thing that annoys me is I can never find a good game online to play, so I'm stuck practicing VH Random on SP. Which I am improving on, level 43 is my current best. Still, the potentially longer wait between waves on a group game would help a lot with shifting towers and positions.

Waits only get shorter with multiple players, as long as you're all on the same difficulty. The level timer is based off the first person to finish the wave, not the last.

Sign in to follow this