EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Archbob

Full data on creep waves

Guest Archbob

Hi,

I'm interested if anyway has a full datasheet on the creepwaves. The wave info on this site only has hp and armor and armor type.

Does anyone have the gold per creep for each wave, the speed of the creep, and the number of creeps per wave?

The information you request is rather easy...so here it is :)...

30 creeps per wave. Base speed is 300, Fast level speed is 350 (375 in upcoming 4.0). Bounty given is 1.1^(level-1).

Guest Archbob
The information you request is rather easy...so here it is :)...

30 creeps per wave. Base speed is 300, Fast level speed is 350 (375 in upcoming 4.0). Bounty given is 1.1^(level-1).

Bouty is rounded down I assume.

I am quite not satisfied with flash element TD(because it throws out the elemental damage part) so I am going to make Flash elemental Fury TD with 5 elemental types(instead of 6) and some elemental towers and bring back the weakness to and strength against certain elements.

I made armored creep defense today with 3 armor types:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/491812

But balance was really lacking so I need to compile some data because I'm going to come out with elemental Fury TD is a few weeks.

Obviously, visually it won't be nearly as good as there is no way I can even try to try all the dazzling visual effects and I won't have as many towers(I will have 15-17 in all) and some of the towers will be different(the nova tower is gonna be a bitch for me to program in) but I really want the armor types and the tower attack types back like in this game.

Is the interest 1% or 2%? WC3 crashes my comp for some reason right now so I can't actually load the game up.

Be cool if you guys could balance test some demos for me once I'm almost ready to release.

While I appreciate your ambition, you should know that the core gameplay concepts you want to use are copyrighted. The elemental armor/attack system, the combination system, and the interest system (2% starting by the way). Please PM me about this.

Guest Archbob

PM sent. I don't actually see what is actually copyrightable. Most stuff that is copyrightable are things like warcraft sprites, graphics, maps, which I'm not using. The armor/attack system is already used by many tower defense games such as mushroom farm revolution: http://www.addictinggames.com/mushroomfarmrevolution.html and the types of towers I'm including aren't going to be the same as the ones on Element TD. Most of them such as slow, splash slow, poison, stun, sniper, instant death are fairly common to tower defense games.

I'm not going to use the combination system because thats a bit too complicated for me to program.

Sign in to follow this