EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MethoD

Hello from Mongolia

Guest MethoD

Hi Element TD fans, my name is Batbayar and I'll become 22 years old soon.

I've been playing Element TD since public beta 4.0 and playing frozen throne since 2003.

I usually play frozen throne (element td, pudge wars, mirana wars and DotA) in my free time over LAN or Garena network. I like to play all random and short mode.

There are over 10000+ element td enthusiasts in Mongolia, believe me.

There are almost 3000 Mongolian gamers playing warcraft over garena at the same time.

FYI There are 20 Mongolian warcraft rooms in garena (each room has capacity of 225, sometimes there are 225+ gamers in one room because gold members can join full rooms). During rush hour all the room are almost full except last room.

Also we play with international players all over the world with 50+ ping. (0-50 with Mongolians depending on internet speed). 200- ping is playable.

welcome to the board - although you're not exactly new anymore.

just a question - how many of those 20 garena rooms are dota rooms? and is there any element td room?

Welcome to the forums. I really appreciate the enthusiasm with your avatar, but would you mind changing it? Simply put, it confuses me when reading through threads as I always think it is me posting :P.

Guest MethoD
welcome to the board - although you're not exactly new anymore.

just a question - how many of those 20 garena rooms are dota rooms? and is there any element td room?

1 is a clan war room, another 1 is a FUFU (fufu united ninja) room, and rest of them are DotA rooms (15 normal rooms + 1 high level room + 2 ladder rooms).

Welcome to the forums. I really appreciate the enthusiasm with your avatar, but would you mind changing it? Simply put, it confuses me when reading through threads as I always think it is me posting <!-- s:P --><!-- s:P -->.

Ok. I'll use other avatar.

Sign in to follow this