EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest M45T3R

[b22] Healing - Too Strong?

Guest M45T3R

The new AOE heal seems to be slightly overpowered. Maybe reduce heals to 15%?

Guest Sancdar

I think it actually works fine at 20%, but YMMV. The old style of heal penalized long-path builds, while the new one is harder overall but focused more successfully on anti-splash. One side effect is that it's harder to leak repeatedly, which has always been a problem with dune worms due to earth armor, healing, and level progression. On the other hand, leaked healers can heal creeps in subsequent waves, so the timing on that can really hurt you.

The new healing would feel overpowered sometimes, especially in random and if misplayed. probably tower choices is more important than ever.

more importantly is the need to adapt and realise that maybe slow and splash isn't the only way to complete the game..

Guest Timberwolf

Composite is more overpowered than healing. So no.

Guest M45T3R

Oh and I have a question about the slowing. Is the percentage of slow deducted from 100% of movement speed or from the current speed? i.e. is 30% slow + 30% equal to 60% slow or 51%?

Oh and I have a question about the slowing. Is the percentage of slow deducted from 100% of movement speed or from the current speed? i.e. is 30% slow + 30% equal to 60% slow or 51%?

60%, everything is calculated from the base.

Sign in to follow this