EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest M45T3R

Very Hard Extreme

Guest M45T3R

I'd like to see a replay of someone beating VH Extreme without leaking, if that's possible.

yes. I'm 99.9% sure that is the case. though it's an old version of warcraft so can't check. But I trust him and everyone who replied and from what i remember it is 4.0pb, and any other beta of 4.0 would not be allowed in non-locked section, so yes it should be 4.0pb.

Guest M45T3R

That replay is only played at half speed, which is much easier than multiplayer...

as far as I know, there is not yet any speed version of VHX. If my memory ain't messing with me, either holepercent or 13est has been experimenting around with vhx a bit and they might have some cool replays with more speed, although probably nothing without leaks.

That was a long time ago.

And I don't have that speed now, altough I promise that when the official 4.0 is out I will try to get another one up.

(but it will be harder, since harder version... yet again...)

(double post and bumping sorry about that)

So well, to bad I forgot this topic when playing.

I started playing some element td public today.

We ended upp with a retarded host... so we decided to do a remake. The other guy wanted to play 3.8 +?? so I wanted to what kind of fake map this was. It was just 3.0 but he remembered wrong xD

So it went extremly bad for me, because of wrong hotkeys and such, we played extreme. I got refered as retarded by some people ( I don't blame them) But the other host decided that we remake again with 4.0 public.

As it felt like a competiotion, I really wanted to win :P So when he left I had no idea to continue play..... I had noleak until level 25 then I left the game.... (with 8 players)

It was the first public beta for a LONG time and I didn't do any big mistakes this time, not much interest farming but a more safe way.

BTW enough trashtalk now which none wants to read heres the replay. (After I quit, I got reminded of this thread... I saved it, but I should have continued on. But like me, I hate to play alone. (wy I wait for 4.0 sooo much)

ENOUGH NOW HERES REPLAY!!!!

4.0 extreme.w3g

Sign in to follow this