EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest soyamilks

Nearly beat VHAPCM 5element

Map was not placed in the correct folder.

I usually play Short Mode, and almost never play all pick, so watching the start of this was a good example of how to do it.

Latter on in the game there were a few things you could have done different to finish it off. I'm not sure what you have against nature, but if your not oppose to adding it to the build you would unlock the other two slowing towers. You could then replace your army of Zeliot towers with a periodic, and be a lot more effective in the end.

Assuming you want to stick with your current element selection:

The placement of the corrosion towers had the second pass so late that they were not able to get their full damage in. The only upgraded towers, other than the One pure Earth tower placed around level 59, was the masses of forge towers placed everywhere. There were a lot more of those than you needed.

The biggest question of all is where were your Muck towers?

Guest Sancdar

I haven't watched the replay, but I agree that with that build order you should replace the final earth pick with nature at the very least. It would probably be stronger to incorporate earlier in the build, but if you've got a lot of money then you can definitely afford a full complement of support towers and the periodic. You're getting 2 AoE slows, and Well.

I tried to watch the replay, but you used the wrong map folder. ;)

Guest soyamilks

I should place the map of eletd directly in \Map\Download?

I have put in a file \Map\Download\TD

Is this reply cannot be correct?

then I need to play another...

In fact I want to play in this mode stated in The Great Ronald Hunt (Hall of Fame)

2. AP CM - All Pick and Chaos mode (5 Elements max)

I should place the map of eletd directly in \Map\Download?

I have put in a file \Map\Download\TD

Is this reply cannot be correct?

then I need to play another...

In fact I want to play in this mode stated in The Great Ronald Hunt (Hall of Fame)

2. AP CM - All Pick and Chaos mode (5 Elements max)

It's part of the forum rules on posting replays..

and if i'm not wrong, 13est has ended the ronald hunt. it'll restart when the 4.0 releases.. with new rules.. so probably new entries would not be updated.. although the replay can still be posted for the forum's enjoyment..

Sign in to follow this