EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yatsura

Time to start building in short mode

Guest Yatsura

Yeah, I think its too short.

You really need to be a pro who knows every combination and has allrdy a strategy planned before the game start. But if I try it with my less experience, I'm still building my third tower when the creeps start walking...

Please dont tell me to use the Normal Mode on Easy, just because I think about my strategy INGAME.

I dont want to wait 20minutes until the interesting part of the game begins.

The start of normal games is boring and always the same.

Cannon and Arrow Towers arent new for any TD and especially beginners leave the game before any individual parts of Element TD begin to start, because its just too boring...

But 30-90 seconds freezing time to build something would be very nice.

Thank you for reading and I hope this topic wasnt posted before, because I didnt found it with the search-function of the board.

Guest Sancdar

Doesn't it give you 45 seconds?

I have the same trouble, but the "tower query" button gives me the info fast enough to start building. On regular short mode you have a maximum of 4 elemental towers possible, so it's not too bad. On extra short mode in the betas it gets kind of crazy though.

I guess it's more trouble if you are playing pick instead of random.

45/60sec for short/extra short is for private beta.. 4pb was something like 15sec which was too fast and didn't really give players enough time to plan and build..

Guest Sancdar

Normal mode is 30 seconds (2 interest ticks), I'm pretty sure that short mode is at least that long.

Guest Yatsura

ah ok, I didnt knew that there is a private beta which allrdy adressed this thing.

then I just need to wait, until the private beta becomes public ;)

thx for answers!

Sign in to follow this