EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vadoff

Flesh Golems

Guest Vadoff

The model sizes should really be toned down; the same "growth" effect can easily be accomplished without going to such extremes.

Currently, the largest model fills the entire screen, looks tacky/unprofessional, and makes it very difficult to build towers around it.

don't read this if you want 4.0 content to be a complete surprise

Yes, it is true, it was discovered and toned down in later private betas. even later in teh private beta cycle, the golem has changed so it's ability has no longer anything to do with growing in size or power, so as soon as we output a new public version there should be no worries about this.

Guest ungulateman

I like the current rules for flesh golems. They're my main unit for wiping out late-game creeps.

Yes, it is true, it was discovered and toned down in later private betas. even later in teh private beta cycle, the golem has changed so it's ability has no longer anything to do with growing in size or power, so as soon as we output a new public version there should be no worries about this.

Don't tell us too much, just say it's fixed next time :)

Guest M45T3R
I tried to fix it. unfortunately, in my browser, spoiler don't work.. is it fixed now?

Yes

Sign in to follow this