EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thisizmonster

EleTd 4.0 toooooooooooo delaying

Guest thisizmonster

I am saying it really seriously. You must release it ASAP. I sure there are thousands gamers waiting it. At least i have been waiting at least 1 years ago.

We need it. HURRY.

i've bad english.

Guest Silfarion

Hmm, you have point. But you can't just ask them to do it right away, because it is not like they have entire day to work on it. Besides, they are human you know. They can't predict the exact date.

but we do excause that we were really slow. and noone can predict exact, but all etas so far were honestly really bad... hope that the map won't be as bad, cause we're, or at least some of us agree, to prerelease the map, slpit up current work and leave some that was planned 4.0 to go 4.1...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1402

but we will have to see what karawasa and some others think about it...

Guest MethoD

Thanks for the progress you guys made. Now we're at the progress line 19.

Fasten our seatbelts is left :)

Go go element TD!

Guest biyabo

If you simply cannot wait for a taste of the new Ele TD, then help with it's development. Post on the suggestions and changes sections of the forums, provide feedback. Participate in the closed beta and tell them what's going well and what's not. You can help instead of being those "thousands of gamers". :D

Guest thisizmonster
If you simply cannot wait for a taste of the new Ele TD, then help with it's development. Post on the suggestions and changes sections of the forums, provide feedback. Participate in the closed beta and tell them what's going well and what's not. You can help instead of being those "thousands of gamers". :D

I am agree you. But I haven't enough English and Testing knowledge :D But it's true, it really delaying...

I could be a beta tester, My english is ok and I love Eletd, but please consider that I'm not a "pro" I have finished the TD once on Hard with "-random" activated, But since Karawasa needs to know what all people think, I guess I'm perfect, cuz I have made some easy maps myself and I only play for fun and I love testing new strategys and ways of using each tower.

/PunKZ

Sign in to follow this