EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

Whats your ronald record on normal?

Guest Warcryptic

My record was 670, just made it today. My build was ELFWN, but that needs work, im gonna work on that today, but this is what i had when i was at ronald.

Pure earth:Supernova: alloy: pure earth: alloy: Supernova: few spaces open and few up: Monsoon, and the upgraded glacier (forgot name).

And a question after it, what is the best combo of towers (not asking for the elements) just the towers.

Ty

Greatings from Warcryptic

Guest Sancdar

Man, I don't think I've ever gotten to Ronald on Normal.

Guest Warcryptic

Anyway my record on very hard is 250, did it yesterday with random.

Took me 4 times to make it, it's all about the elements you get.

Guest Ryukira

Was in a forced normal on eurobattle today, got 755 kills or something like that, was on random but i had the luck to random lwfd-n, only lvl 1 darkness and nature but still enough to get monsoon, nova, water pures and refines, enchant, acid, freezing. Was basiclly very poor pure placement that made me start leaking ronalds so soon. (i built all game in sector 5 and after lvl 60 i moved to 1,2 and 4 aswell

Guest noobforcer

my record was 703 on very hard mode...

i haven try on normal mode though......

lol......

Guest sr_slayerz_

4yess4i.jpg

I could've print screen when I was actaully done but I was lagging so had to quit

Btw it was hard mode

Guest Ryukira

Not to be a bitch or anything but this thread was the question of your record on normal, not hard, not vhard, but normal... and to join the bragging contest that will end the moment Cisz puts his foot down my vh record is 833 with sun is da bomb...

Guest Warcryptic

Lol if u had to quit then you have a very sucky computer.

And ive seen cisz movie, it ruled, wouldnt be able to do it myself, if anyone could record that, then post, otherwise stick to the normal record topic XD

Guest yengyai

I've only managed to get to around 710 in normal >_>. On very hard I got 1113 ronalds though. Need some better methods for ronald stalling badly.

Guest del_diablo

Just play on Very Hard soo i dont got a Ronald record on Normal..........

Guest Archbob

I've gotten only 401 on normal, simple build though.

You have to build the periodics to get a good ronald kill rate. They are better than the pures against Ronald.

LastReplay.w3g

Sign in to follow this