EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

Ronald mcdonald give money

Do you want Ronald to give you money?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Warcryptic

Maybe if you make the end character give you a little money, not much, but maybe enough for us to stand longer against ronald. Just an idea.

greetings from Warcryptic

What is the use of that? Do you want to kill more ronalds? The record for killing ronalds is over 50.000, so maybe you don't need gold but practice? :wink:

And once again, the game allready is too long, I won't support any changes that make it even longer.

Guest mrchak

Agreed - the final boss round shouldn't need to provide any gold. If you don't got it by then, you don't got it period. Its a test to what you've built up as a defense so far, not as an invitation to extend your strategy.

It should not give you more money because it's supposed to eliminate players one by one. Once all players except 1 are dead, either the spawning ronalds should stop, or something: the final remaining player should be given the opportunity to see if he can defeat it, to get that satisfied feeling of being an ultimate winner. That's my opinion.

Guest Warcryptic

50.000 , how is that possible, what build was used to accomplish that,

If that's really true with fair play, then i'm impressed.

Fair play - not exactly. It was on singleplayer and took an abnormally streched game to wait for enough money for the final. But I didn't leak for extra time or used stunned units to lenghten the match. No interest picks, just normal slow and 2% every 15 seconds.

>> 70.000 Ronalds << (tft ver.1.20e, eletd ver.3.0, 12mb filesize, running time several days)

For obviuos reasons I am not likely to repeat this in the near future. :wink:

You don't get any gold. Beucase then it would ruin the idea of see how strong are your towers, and how much gold did you earn on the interest.

Guest Warcryptic

I get the point;), we can close this topic down, useless anyway when I think about. I totally agree with you all.

Guest Sancdar

I just managed an infinite-kill on Ronald with Living Flesh towers. Half the damage of a pure Nature, for a quarter the cost and no essence.

Guest Sancdar

Haha, I know, but I didn't save the replay because my computer crashed while I left it killing Ronald to go watch TV.

Sigh.

Sign in to follow this