EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Klypto

Spreading your Beta

Guest Klypto

Hi, I'm on US East (azeroth) and I just joined a game, hosted by someone named Sancdar, and it was the Beta. On the loading screen it said "Don't spread on B.net" so thought I'd just report it :P

Anyway new terrain looks wack :wink:

Interesting. :)

We know that guy, hes a long time forum member and probably just was tired. ;)

Yeah... I think I was in that game... He hosted it public for some reason, and I was being over dramatic about how he'll ruin EleTD in an aggressive irrational manner :P Anyways, he let the game run without putting the authorization code just to show me how it looks. He somehow knew that I wouldn't want to play it after looking at the new changes. Sorry, but both Sancdar and I don't really like it :( I believe it was beta21.

FYI: I was Legion_VentRage

If you ask me, Sancdar should serve at least a 1 week time ban npnp :P Blatant community ruining!

Guest Sancdar

Oh no, I'm not a mod in this forum so I can't just delete the topic!

p.s. I hosted two games, one that I never entered the code for, and another one earlier that I think Klypto was in. Standard hidden code, I just wanted to get some general reactions about the terrain. I think we all know what they were.

You know, what happenes if that guy watches the replay?

Anyhow, this is so unfair.... how many times haven't I been tempted to show it to the world, but not doing it. And for those who know me, they know I am serious.

Shaking my hand, "shall I push the BIG RED BUTTON" but I resisted. I CAN*T WAIT FOR PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this