EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

Historical Guides - "The strongest build: lfwd-n"

You posted in a thread about the strongest build. :D

There are only two towers that reduce armour: Enchantment (fdl) does single-target armour reduction and acid (fdw) does aoe armor reduction (aoe = area of effect). Both share two elements (f and d), and they are easily combined in an lfwd build.

This build also holds the strongest slowing tower of the map, storm (wlf). And in storm, there is always ice (wl). Both towers do their slow with an aoe.

So with just 4 elements you get two powerfull armour reducers and two strong slowing towers.

Guest boomboom1

Nice replay cisz, lfwd-n nice elements indeed, ima try to make a new tactic, that ima use only da elements light and nature :) VH no leak..

@boom - You will have to use interest and pures, or it wont work. Remember - there is a difference between no leak and full health, and I know it. :wink:

Guest boomboom1

Ok not prob no leak.. i meant that im gonna spam life towers/eternal/eternity.. and prob get a 50 life :P

Guest boomboom1

And prob use some interest and just one pure :D

Guest nightmarez77

Can you post a replay on some other file hosting site? My computer is on router and somehow unable to access Rapidshare. It says 'Maximum download limit reached' when I didnt even download a file.

Sign in to follow this