EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Brule

finally...

...a victory

i know i havfe too much to learn yet, and this is just te beggins, but i think i am improving with the time, it was a 4.0 PB on garena, and i won ^^

please, as usual, post my mistakes, and where i can improve

Winner.w3g

don't stay with amplified towers.. upgrade to duals/triples immediately. it's better to stay with arrows and cannons if you do not intend to build the duals straight away. this is the opening amplified fire and water towers.

Tower placement. most of your towers should be at a 2-pass placement. Only a few towers belong to long pass. know the meaning of 2-pass and long pass? refer to cisz's tower placement guide.

2 windstorms isn't really necessary. get one of each of the 4 slows (roots, muck, nova, winstorm)instead.

the impulse tower and tidal tower were kind of late.. not really the best choice of towers there. oblivion isn't really recommended..

Build the support duals well and blacksmith as soon as you have 4 towers. each well or smith supports 4 damage towers.

Support towers are key for 4pb. the 4 aoe slows, corrosion and enchantment, voodoo and polar. damage there's zealot and quaker.

maybe this replay may be of some help, tower choices and placement.

Holepercent you got your 666 POST!!!!!!!!!!

Argh, quick post another post fast!!!

Anyhow, try not to get to much taste of this imba support towers, since they are being nerfed pretty much in 4.0 and the damage towers are getting more balanced.

Sign in to follow this