EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Megadramon

Trickery tower? (Darkness + Light)

Are trickery towers commonly used? I think I finally understand what it's used for... to replicate stronger and more expensive towers. Did I get this right? Because I was about to post a new topic asking about the uses of trickery towers until I thought up of a reason. Although what's the point of upgrading them? To mimic even stronger towers?

This tower is the most confusing tower for me lol

the pb trickery tower was bugged and didn't work properly if i can remember.

the private betas feature a working trickery which serves to give a short-term boost to defenses.

One old strategy was to have 2 sets of tier1 trickery towers. copying alternate. use one set to copy, clones disappear, use 2nd set to copy. once clones from 2nd set disappear, the 1st set cooldown is over and ready to be used again..

Guest starcrafty

I found that massed trickery towers can be very very powerful.

Even though you cannot form control groups (New towers are created when duplicate duration ends), you can mass a large number of these, due to the lower cost. Double click and spam C on a expensive tower to create 12 copies of that.

By duplicating high damage/aoe towers when the wave hits, it is possible to potential double your firepower. For example, if you get a sorcery tower, place it on 4. Have 12 trickery towers to duplicate that at when the wave hits. Might be possible to single pass those creeps.

Guest starcrafty

To be honest, I only played 4.0PB. Before that I dont recall the latest I played :)

Sign in to follow this